MEALS & CRITICAL CARE
Every day over 1700 hot meals on average are provided by Hope Mission in Edmonton, free of charge. Hope Mission also distributes clothing to those in need, through the Hope Bargain Shoppe.
We serve hundreds of meals, three times a day, five days a week with brunch and dinner on weekends. All meals are served at the Hope Mission Centre (9908 106 Ave).
Monday through Friday:
Breakfast at 7:30am
Lunch at 11:45 am
Supper at 5:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays:
Brunch at 10:45am
Supper at 4:00 pm
Clothing and Basic Needs
Hope Bargain Shoppe
The Hope Bargain Shoppe serves as Hope Mission’s thrift store and donations center. The Bargain Shoppe features new inventory daily at exceptional prices, with all proceeds going directly to the work of Hope Mission. Our primary goal is to find items among the donations that are useful to homeless persons.
The store sells a wide selection of clothing and footwear for men, women and children, as well as a large variety of non-clothing items including books, games, music, housewares, jewelry, and vintage collectibles.
We have a Nursing Clinic in the Herb Jamieson Center that is staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30. The nursing staff are Registered Nurses who are able to provide the following types of care:
- Wound care
- Foot care
- Emergency and overdose response
- Health assessments & arranging medical visits
- Arranging prescription delivery
- Connections and referrals to community & health resources
- Assistance connecting to addiction and mental health services
Non-perishable food items and non-expired food items are gladly accepted and will help us to make the 1,700 hot meals and 1,400 sandwiches that we serve on average each day. Call (780) 422-2018.
- perishable (non-expired food items): fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, frozen food, lean cooking meats, sandwich meats, breads and buns, children’s snacks such as fruit bars, crackers, and cheese sticks), milk, yogurt and cheese
- non-perishable food items: pasta, rice, grains, beans, granola bars, cereal, canned vegetables, canned tomato products, canned tuna
Do you need meals or critical care?
If you or someone you know needs help, please contact Hope Mission right away for food, shelter and more.
For meals, simply show up for our breakfast, lunch and/or dinner service at 9908 106 Ave. Staff will be on-hand to answer your questions, offer spiritual and practical counsel and talk about shelter, housing and recovery options.